This organization exists to host an annual prayer breakfast event for Woodbury and the surrounding areas whereby leaders from business, government, education, and churches are assembled for the purpose of seeking divine guidance, to proclaim a call into a relationship with Jesus Christ, and to renew a faith and dependence upon God.
The 2018 Planning Team:
- Board Chair – Mark Hargis – Falcon Financial Group
- Vice Chair / Sponsorship – Matthew Brocker – Legacy Wealth
- Treasurer / Finance – Peter Matteoni
- Facilities/Program – Colene Erickson/Jeriann Jevning-Jones
- Sponsorship – Dave Millington – Millington Insurance
- Registration – Jan Nelson – Associated Bank
- Secretary – Debbie Matteoni
- Mayor of Woodbury – Mary Giuliani Stephens – City of Woodbury
- Publicity – Lisa Boe – Keller Williams Premier Realty
- Prayers – Sue Stenson
Did You Know?
- Over the years 100’s of individuals have made a decision to dedicate their life to Christ at the prayer breakfast.
- In 2014 Mark Crea of Feed my Starving Children challenged our community to create a large city wide packing event which would also gather money and food for our local food shelves – This event was held in October 2015 and was able to pack over 4,000,000 meals, feeding over 11,000 children for a year.